Wednesday, April 4, 2007

An Explanation


I've always wanted to write a book. I've never really been all that serious about it, but I've blindly starting writing from time to time only to stop when I got stuck or was bored with it. My wife always encourages me to actually do and she said they best to start writing a book is to just start writing something. So I decided that by starting an ongoing blog I could ease into writing regularly and someday possibly start actually writing my story. Here it is, post #1. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

I am not mentioned in this entry, even though I told you to start writing yesterday. Less than a day ago. I'm hurt.

Nic said...

It has been brought to my attention that I neglected to mention Jesse's encourage on the subject of me writing a book. I'm as surprised as you are that such an oversite was made. So to sum up, Jesse has also encouraged me to write a book.
Thank you.